*.*ShAmOn*.*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Topics are on the way...
<body> </body>

Help! how to disable EAM?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeyKimy

Help! how to disable EAM? Empty
PostSubject: Help! how to disable EAM?   Help! how to disable EAM? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:46 pm

It is said that there are mac keylogger in our office machines. I'm not about to be offensive, I just wanna know if I'm not the administrator, how to bypass the monitoring?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help! how to disable EAM?   Help! how to disable EAM? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:11 pm

only way to bypass monitoring is to delete or disable the spy.Just scan your pc with a good Anti-virus.Anti-spy-ware program and u could delete the spy.Almost all key-loggers are detectable.

Download anti-virus program or just use online services.
Back to top Go down
http://securedubai.hypeforum.net
HeyKimy

PostSubject: Re: Help! how to disable EAM?   Help! how to disable EAM? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:24 am

Admin wrote:
only way to bypass monitoring is to delete or disable the spy.Just scan your pc with a good Anti-virus.Anti-spy-ware program and u could delete the spy.Almost all key-loggers are detectable.

Download anti-virus program or just use online services.

Thank you for your help. I tried, it works but the net manager remotely installed it right a later...I wanna give up.
Thanks the same!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! how to disable EAM?   Help! how to disable EAM? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! how to disable EAM?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*.*ShAmOn*.* :: Help & Support-
Jump to: