*.*ShAmOn*.*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Topics are on the way...
<body> </body>

Best software to spy on peoples computers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hevia

Best software to spy on peoples computers? Empty
PostSubject: Best software to spy on peoples computers?   Best software to spy on peoples computers? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm

hey, im not trying to be a hacker or spy on someone. i'm just worried about my son who just recently has been getting packages through the mail and im pretty sure its linked to how he's getting ahold of the things he is.. such as brass knuckles and throwing knives. i just want to know the best software that can enable me to see what he is doing on the internet without him getting upset thinking i dont trust him.
don't give me a spew on parenting or your parenting advice. i just want to know a software that will help me get to the bottom of this,thank you
Back to top Go down
lansya

PostSubject: Re: Best software to spy on peoples computers?   Best software to spy on peoples computers? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:26 am

hevia wrote:
hey, im not trying to be a hacker or spy on someone. i'm just worried about my son who just recently has been getting packages through the mail and im pretty sure its linked to how he's getting ahold of the things he is.. such as brass knuckles and throwing knives. i just want to know the best software that can enable me to see what he is doing on the internet without him getting upset thinking i dont trust him.
don't give me a spew on parenting or your parenting advice. i just want to know a software that will help me get to the bottom of this,thank you

recommend a mac keylogger to record his online activities.But if you are not familiar with this software,i think the best way to solution this question between your son and you is communication not software.
Back to top Go down
Sami8007

Sami8007

PostSubject: Re: Best software to spy on peoples computers?   Best software to spy on peoples computers? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 am

I recommend Spynet. It allows you to see all websites visited, you can see what he is seeing, capture webcam, steals passwords, view history and more. Or, I can give a usb tool. Just plug it in for 3 seconds while he's not looking, and it will steal his website history, passwords, and other things.

Private message me for links to either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best software to spy on peoples computers?   Best software to spy on peoples computers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best software to spy on peoples computers?
Page 1 of 1